The city of Trento is served by high-speed and long-distance trains; the train station is located in piazza Dante, very close to the historic center. From here, you can reach the old town center by foot, or by using the public transport.
You can easily reach Trento by flying to Verona, Venice and Bergamo.
The distances from each airport are listed below:
- Verona-Villafranca “Valerio Catullo” VRN (90 km)
- Venezia “Marco Polo” VCE (163 km)
- Bergamo-Orio al Serio “Caravaggio” BGY (180 km)
If you are travelling by car, motorcycle or camper, get the A22 motorway Brennero-Modena, which is connected southward with the A1 Milan-Naples and with the A4 Milan-Venice. In Trento, there are three motorway toolbooths: Trento Sud, Trento Centro (only entrance) or Trento Nord. You can also reach Trento from Milan through the SS42 Tonale-Mendola, from Verona through the SS12 Abetone-Brennero and from Venice through the SS47 Valsugana.
To reach Trento historic center, Limited Traffic Zone, you can park nearby the center. Some parkings are listed below:
- Garage Torre Verde (fee-paying car park)
- Garage Piazza Fiera (fee-paying car park)
- Garage Autosilo Buonconsiglio (fee-paying car park)
- Parcheggio via Monte Baldo (free parking)
HOW TO REACH TEATRO SANBÀPOLIS
The Teatro Sanbàpolis is located outside the historic center, just south of Trento, in via della Malpensada 88.
There is an underground parking at the theatre. You can also get there by bus: lines 3, 8, 13, A, bus-stop: VERONA “QUESTURA”.